WHITER THAN SNOW
There is something whiter than snow, and if you do not know, I pray that you will yet find it out for your own self. White is an emblem of holiness, and is used so all through the Bible.
When Christ was transfigured upon the Holy Mount His raiment is described as being "white as the light," "white and glistening," "shining exceeding white as snow."
The countless multitudes of white-rohed saints are said to have been "washed, made white in the blood ot the Lamb." Remember, God says, "naught that defileth" shall enter into the Holy City. So if you would be there it is only by trusting in Jesus and His precious blood that you can be made fit to " dwell with God's beloved through God's eternal day." His invitation is
"Come unto ME all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Mat. 11:
28).
His promise is,
"Him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out " (JOHN. 6:37).
To come to know Him NOW, and pray from the heart the "snow prayer' of Psalm 51. 7, which says
"WASH ME AND I SHALL BE WHITER THAN SNOW."