Blog Archive

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Beauty is a product of a beautiful Heart - Fanny Crosby, who was blind from infancy and wrote more than 9,000 hymns, said, when asked how greater she might have been had she not been blind, answered, "I am happy to be blind in this life for then the first face I shall ever see will be of my Savior face to face." J. Ogles

Unrealized Glory


A story is told of the little daughter of an artist who lost her eyesight in her babyhood. For years she was thought to be incurable. Then a successful operation gave her back her sight. The mother of the child had died some years before, and ever since, her father had been her constant companion and dearest friend. While she lay in a darkened room with bandaged eyes the one thought with her was, "Soon I'll see my dear father." When the days of waiting had passed, and the bandage was removed, at last she looked into the no-ble, joy-filled face she had so longed to see. She trembled for joy, closed her eyes and opened them to convince herself she was not dreaming.

Then, as her father took her into his arms, she exclaimed: "And I had so beautiful a father all these years and did not know it!" Oh, that the bandages might be removed from our eyes, that we might recognize our Saviour in all the beauty of his love!


 The Westminster Teacher


260823 AOC Sunday Report

  Anglican Orthodox Church sm   Worldwide Communion Twelf...