Who are we?

The center of the Traditional Anglican Communion; adhering to the Holy Bible (KJV) in all matters of Faith and Doctrine, a strict reliance on the Thirty Nine Articles of Religion, The two Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion, the Two Creeds, and the Homilies and formularies of the Reformation Church of England.

Verse of the Day

Friday, January 29, 2016

The Hidden Door of Heaven – 29 January 2016, Anno Domini


The most precious possessions of people are always HIDDEN.

We hide our CASH, our JEWELRY, our CHILDREN, and our life's secrets.

Precious things are always HIDDEN.

Gold is never found lying around in common places, it must be searched out, labored for in mining, and safeguarded to the broker's deposit.

Cash is carried about on armored cars with armed guards in the locked bank compartment.

Diamonds must be mined and polished.

Rubies are hidden in fields of stone and dirt. All things precious are also rare.

Our souls are hidden from view deep in the privileged chambers of our hearts.

Psalm 51:
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
 7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

GOD hides His precious ones from the eye of evil:
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

God has hidden Truths that He has shared with those who know Him.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

A person of great wealth has no need to boast of it, it is proven in the way that he lives.

But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price

Our real beings are hidden in the dark passages of our heart. Only those who are invited may approach.

The same is true of God.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna , and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The purpose of a door is to keep secure and secret that which is inside. We answer the door when someone knocks.. If they are accepted, we receive them into the privacy of our home.

Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

The DOOR of GOD is a HIDDEN DOOR!
Not just anyone may enter, only those who know and understands His voice.

The ARK that NOAH built had a DOOR. Only God could shut that door to the wicked outside.

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Christ is the Bridegroom of the Church. The Church is the Bride. Please insure that we are not as the five hapless virgins who had no oli (Holy Spirit) in their lamps lest the door be shut in our face:

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

John 10
 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them

So where is the Door and how do we find it?

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Christ is nowhere to be found in the modern churches. He is outside, while the sinful hypocrites are within:

  To the Seven churches in Revelation He says:

 7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

What can we do to make this door open to us? We must give Christ the keys to the door of our hearts. Allow him free reign in our hearts. He will admit only good into the chambers of our hearts and not bad.

The Hidden Door is Christ!

He spoke in parables that those whose hearts were wicked would not understand, but His elect would understand.

Such truths even the angels in heaven have sought to know, yet we are privileged to be partakers thereof.

Matthew 13:
 Why speakest thou in parables?
 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Does Jesus dwell behind the Hidden Door of YOUR Heart?