GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER - Carver invented more than three hundred uses for the peanut from oils to peanut butter and, thereby, greatly benefitted the poor of the land. He began his life as a slave and ended it as one of the greatest scientist at Tuskegee Institute. In his autobiography, Carver says: "I asked God to sho me the mysteries of the Universe, but God responded that those were reserved for Him alone. So, I then asked Him to show me the mysteries of the peanut. God considered the request for a moment and replied, Sure, George, since that is about your size, I will show you the mysteries of the peanut." And He DID!
Blog Archive
THE RULLERS UNITE AGAINST CHRIST -
-
Palm Sunday The name Palm Sunday comes from the palm leaves, along with clothing and other honors strewn along Jesus’ path as He came...
-
In these chapters of Exodus, much ado is made of numbers. God does, or says, nothing by happenstance. The numbers have s...